Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
For your convenience, our office is open on selected Saturdays during the month. Please call prior to visiting for our Saturday hours.
Please call during office hours to schedule an appointment. We accept both vision and medical insurance plans. If you are unsure whether or not you have medical coverage, please contact your insurance company or human resources department prior to scheduling an appointment.
What to bring
- Insurance information
- Referral from primary care physician if needed by your insurance
- A complete list of medications and diagnoses
- Pharmacy information
- If the patient does not speak English, Spanish, or Farsi please have a translator
- Insurance Plans
We are providers with the following insurance companies. This list is subject to change and may not include all accepted plans. Please call if you need further verification.
- Aetana Better Health of Virgina
- Aetna PPO and HMO
- Anthem PPO and HMO
- Anthem Health Keepers Plus
- CareFirst PPO and HMO
- Cigna (We do not accpet Cigna Connect)
- First Health
- Greatwest Health
- Mail Handlers
- Optimum Choice
- Tricare Standard and Prime
- United Healthcare
- Workers Comp
Patient Forms For Your Visit With Dr. Sina
In order to save time at your first eye exam, you may download one of the following new patient Forms, fill it out, and bring it with you to your first appointment. Don’t forget to bring a photo ID and your insurance card. You will also receive a reminder call the day before your scheduled appointment.
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you.
Dr. Sina J. Sabet, M.D.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- Insurance Card
- Completed New Patient Registration Form
Medical Record Requests:
We are proud to provide our patients and their physicians with copies of Medical Records when requested. To request copies of your Medical Records:
- Please download and print our Medical Record Release Form
- Return the completed form to:
Sina J Sabet MD PC
5130 Duke St
Alexandria, VA 22304
Attn: Medical Records